Sunset sailing trips on Tallinn and Pärnu bay
Bring your family, friends and colleagues and come spend a pleasant evening at sea! The yachts are large and safe, with plenty of room for everyone. The ticket can be purchased and reserved through a payment method that suits you.
Family ticket/4 people
Sailing trips in Tallinn
Noblessner Marina, Peetri 12
- WED 02.08 @ 20:30-22:30
- THU 03.08 @ 20:30-22:30
- FRI 04.08 @ 20:30-22:30
- SAT 05.08 @ 20:30-22:30
- SUN 06.08 @ 20:30-22:30
- WED 09.08 @ 20:30-22:30
- THU 10.08 @ 20:30-22:30
- FRI 11.08 @ 20:30-22:30
- SAT 12.08 @ 20:30-22:30
- SUN 13.08 @ 20:30-22:30
- WED 16.08 @ 20:30-22:30
- THU 17.08 @ 20:30-22:30
- FRI 18.08 @ 20:30-22:30
- SAT 19.08 @ 20:30-22:30
- SUN 20.08 @ 20:30-22:30
- WED 23.08 @ 20:00-22:00
- THU 24.08 @ 20:00-22:00
- FRI 25.08 @ 20:00-22:00
- SAT 26.08 @ 20:00-22:00
- SUN 27.08 @ 20:00-22:00
- WED 30.08 @ 20:00-22:00
Sailing trips in Pärnu
Pärnu yacht club, Lootsi 6.
What could be more memorable than a nice breeze, a yacht under white sails, and an excellent company?
Book a ticket for yourself or your family today and come and enjoy the beautiful moments in Tallinn Bay, at sunset!
Information and FAQ
- It is good to be there 15 minutes before the start of the adventure.
- Please book tickets before departure. You can buy tickets by paying through a bank link.
- The sailing yachts can accommodate 10-18 people (depending on the need, we leave with 2-5 sailing yachts at the same time). There is comfortable space for everyone, sailing yachts are large and comfortable.
- Our yacht park can be seen here.
- All yachts have WC, swimming ladder, music (AUX, USB, Bluetooth), kitchen, etc.
- Yachts are located at Port Noblessner Marina, Peetri 12. In Pärnu, our yachts are located in Pärnu yacht club, Lootsi 6.
- Parking at Noblessner. Outside the Pärnu yacht club, parking is free on the street.
- It is allowed to bring your own food and drinks. Please leave red wine and red berries at home!
- In yachts there are vests for every passenger. If you are coming with children, please inform us of the number of children when booking so that we can ensure suitable life jackets.
- It is always worth taking some warmer clothes with you to the sea. Change the high heels to something more comfortable (low-soled shoes can be easily taken with you). In our catamarans, the rule is to either wear socks/barefoot or bring a change of shoes. Catamarans have a lot of white surface and it just gets black quickly otherwise.
- The sailboats in the yacht park are safe and equipped with all rescue equipment.
- You can also charter the entire yacht for a private sailing trip. To do this, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Win a € 500 gift card!
If you upload images to social media, mark the location of the image on purjetamine.com and add the tag @purjereisid. Use the hashtag #elamusmerel #purjetamine #purjereisid. At the end of the season, we raffled off a € 500 gift card to rent a yacht for 10 days for 10 people. Read more about the draw here.
Purjetamine.com and Elamus merel (Experience at sea) have been operating for over 15 years
The goal of Purjereisid.ee is to offer sailing trips at sunset right from the heart of the city center, from the Noblessner marina.
Organized sailing trips
A year of experience
- The raffle will take place 31.08.23. Everyone who has fulfilled at least two conditions will participate in the raffle:
– Follow @purjereisid Instagram
– Upload a picture of sunset (preferably at sea) or sailing to social media
– If you upload pictures to social media, mark the location of the picture as sailing.com and /or add the tag @purjereisid.
– Use the hashtags #elamusmerel #purjereisid #sailing.
- On 31.08.23 we drew a €500 gift card, with which you can rent a yacht for a whole day, for 10 people.